Welcome to Ninja experience of Hinokuniya(Japan).
Located in the middle of Kyushu.
Pick up for free to Shin-Yatsushiro station or Arisa station.
- ○If you have any questions, please email or Facebook.
- ○Email response time. 8：00 to 21：00
- ○Open only when booking. Closed when there is no reservation.
- ○If you do not have a reservation, you cannot enter.
Advantage! Early booking.
- ○Bookings 30 days in advance, a discount of approximately 10% will apply.
- ※If the total is 10,000 yen or more.
- ○You can change the set time of the experience.
- ○Depending upon the course we will give you a data of your adventure taken via waterproof camera and/or you will be presented.
Ninja experience and activity menu.
389-2 Tategami,Hikawa town, Yatsushiro-gun, Kumamoto Prefecture 869-4603 Japan.
Tel +81965-62-1717 / Mobile phone +8190-8408-0051
I can speak a little English, so please speak slowly and easy.
Please contact us by Facebook or e-mail.
Hire an interpreter (English)
He’s a 44-year-old Japanese.
Experience facilities nearby.
Payment is credit card or electronic money or Japanese yen.
How do I get there?
Drive to Hinokuniya.
It takes about 2 hours on the toll highway from Fukuoka.
Get off at the Uki-Hikawa smart IC (interchange).
We are about 5 minutes away from the interchange by car on route 3.
Takes the train to Hinokuniya.
If you can come to Shin-Yatsushiro Station（新八代駅） by bullet train, you can pick up for free.
Or Arisa station（有佐駅） on the Kagoshima Main line.
Attention! Please take note of this important information!
- ▼ In bad weather conditions services can be canceled or postponed.
- ▼ Customers canceling reservations for personal reasons will be charged a cancelation fee if they do not cancel before the day prior to the reservation.
- ▼ All fees are collected at reception on the day of scheduled services.